Saturday, May 12, 2012



       As a Child we say to our mother:
1. Teach me to walk in the light of his love;Teach me to pray to my Father above;


Teach me to know of the things that are right;Teach me, teach me to walk in the light.


    
    Our mother then says to us:


2. Come, little child, and together we’ll learn Of his commandments, that we may return


Home to his presence, to live in his sight—Always, always to walk in the light.




      Then as a family we say:


3. Father in Heaven, we thank thee this day For loving guidance to show us the way.


Grateful, we praise thee with songs of delight! Gladly, gladly we’ll walk in the light. (Hymn no. 304 LDS Hymn Book)




     As a child there were many times that I know my mom had to exercise EXTREME patients 


with my brothers and my sister and I. I know that it is because of her and my father's  example 


of "walking in the light" that has lead me to where I am now.


   
  "There is no place like home" better yet... "There is no 


place like in my moms arms!"











1 comment:

  1. Elder Owens! What a wonderful tribute to your mom!! I am so proud of you...love you and can't wait for your return home! Keep doing great work.

    ReplyDelete